Laura Harrington comes to regret eating that whole chocolate pumpkin pie and all those kettle chips (from Dead End).
Lindsay Anderson’s blue eyed boy Malcolm McDowell & contemporary UK TV Zelig Marc Warren: Two Peas In A Pod!
- A Clockwork Orange – Oooh me eyes! Hang on a minute… I’m ‘better’ now!
- If…., O Lucky Man! & Britannia Hospital – From Bren gun/flying leathers public school anarchy übercool via coffee conspiracy to sub-David Sullivan sex comedy-cum-Carry On noblocks in fourteen short years!
- Time After Time – Best time travel rollick that’s not BTTF meets best spec fiction Ripperology that’s not A Study In Terror!
- Blue Thunder – Airwolf? We shit ’em!
- Our Friends In The North – Benny Barratt. No words necessary.
- Caligula – Bob Guccione fiddles with himself whilst Rome burns!
- Appearing in every single B-movie, TV drama & cartoon in the 90s!
- Band Of Brothers – Oooh me eyes! Hang on a minute… They’re better now!
- Grange Hill & An Ungentlemanly Act – Love-across-the-classes public school debating team sub-plot! Leather jacketed motorcycle Boy’s Own Falklands hero!
- Bring Me The Head Of Mavis Davis – Best ISIHAC-referencing movie title ever!
- Young Indiana Jones – The Red Fucking Baron!!!
- State Of Play – Dominic Foy. No words necessary.
- Hustle – BBC Style-Over-Substance Dept fiddles with itself whilst characterisation is thrown through the shredder!
- Appearing in every single British drama on telly and at the pictures since the 90s!
Malcolm McDowell & Marc Warren: Two Peas In A Pod 8)